Somewhere


DJ Khaled ft. Lil Baby & Lil Durk - Every Chance I Get (Video)

In the pictures above, is my Somewhere project. The first image that is seen is the version I was able to create in the Photoshop software app. The second image that is seen is the original that I chose off the Internet. To explain what it is, it is a music video with the popular Lil Durk, DJ Khaled, and Lil Baby. They all made a successful song, then following it with a successful music video. This project did not take me too long to make because I knew what I was doing. All I pretty much had to do was cut myself out from my picture and place myself beside them. To also add, I managed to put a reflection under my left shoe, so it actually looked realistic. I enjoyed making this because I chose what I wanted it to be. It came out good to me!


Comments

  1. Dear Kenneth,

    You did a really great job with this project because it looks so real. Great job in adding your shadow in just like it is for the other people in the image. Your stance in your picture is perfect and it really looks like you are their with them, good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny, I think this project turned out really great. Deciding to add in a reflection on your shoes was a smart choice, and made the photo look realistic. Even the outfit you are wearing for your photo goes well with the whole theme. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny, you did an amazing job. You flawlessly placed yourself into the scene, even the clothes are on point. I really like the reflection of the shoe on the floor; it's the tiny details that count. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kenny,

    I really like how you did this project. It turned out very cool. The way you were able to carefully cut yourself out and place it in the image, really made it look like reality, and that you were actually there. Also the way you are positioned in the original image help integrate yourself among the others in the image. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

My Business Card