My Calligram Project



   My name is Kenneth Lewis, and this is my Calligram Art Project. The picture to the left is a designer 

logo I painted, a flower with different color petals, as well as a face in the middle. As you can see, I 

made the text of the petals of the calligram the same color as the petals in my painting. In my opinion, 

one of the biggest challenges for me while doing this was when I was making the face itself. I decided to 

to use the text path tool in order to make the petals itself in order to show some words from my letter. 

Next, I made two circles; one for the brown circle and the other for the text path tool for the orange text 

just inside the brown circle. Then, I envelop distorted a shape and text to combine the both of them to 

make the mouth. This project took me about 3-4 hours to make. I liked making this project because it 

was easier than the Dreamweaver project. I was able to easily create and manipulate my own shapes, as 

well as changing the color with 2 simple mouse clicks. Compared to plotting points and putting the 

correct coding in for the correct shapes. 


Letter to my future self:

"Dear future me, I know you are successful and much more focused than ever before. I must say, I am extremely proud of your achievements as a man. As a young man, I’ve been grinding every single day to get to the point you are at right now. Focus, responsibility, self-discipline, perseverance, successes, failures, and much more built the man you are to this day. Progress is progress, no matter what. Those days you did not want to go to the gym, but still did, paid off hugely. Those days where you felt completely shit, but still kept going, paid off. I hope your business, whatever it is, is going terrifically. I hope you are surrounding yourself with people who push you to be better every single day. Striving to always learn, but most importantly being grateful for everything around you. Continuing staying grateful for your parents, college, opportunities, a healthy body, a positive mindset, and much much more. The way I see it, everything happens for a reason. So every single up and down, was there to shape and mold you. All I hope for is that you are reading and meditating more than ever!"

  • 5 Oct 2021







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere

My Business Card