Photoshop Tools

In my opinion I think the easiest tool in this video for me to use is the filter tool. With this tool I can 

add blurs, noise, distort, 3D, and much more. I can see myself using the blur tool if I need to blur the 

background of a picture I am attempting to photoshop. This video was helpful because the creator 

was very easily understood. 



Out of all of the tools in this video, I think the one tool that would be easy to use is the spot healing 

brush. When using this, I could cover up acne and blemishes on one's face. I liked this video because 

it was detailed, as well as easy to follow along with.



One tool that would be useful for me to use is the eraser tool. With this tool I can erase specific 

points off of a picture in order to get rid of it. This video was helpful to watch because how slow and 

detailed the guy was. He was very understandable.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere

My Business Card