LOGO

 My logo symbolizes me because I made it like a sniper scope, meaning I am always focused. Staying focused on the end goal is an important factor to success, as well as always being patient. I also decided to put two letter K's in the middle of the scope in order to relate it to my first name. You can see the process I went through from the first sketch all the way up to the final  concept. The first picture are the sketches I originally thought of, the second picture is the BW version, and the last picture are the different colors I chose (green, blue, & red).



I chose to use those specific colors in the tag brush in order for it to pop more to the viewer. I added the spray effect, scratch effect, and lighten effect in order to make this project. I enjoyed making this project because I was able to easily manipulate the colors etc. However, I liked making the self-portait project more than this one. All in all, I am happy on how it came out in the end.





Comments

  1. Hi Kenneth, great job with this assignment. I really like how the logo represents the scope. I also like how your color pallet works really well together. The only recommendation I have it to maybe use a different font for the K to make it stand out better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere

My Business Card