BW to color

 



My name is Kenneth Lewis and this is my Photoshop project. As 

you can see above, I have three different color rules that I chose to 

create my original picture from; Split Complimentary, 

Complimentary, and last but not least Analogous. Choosing the 

different colors, I was able to create and manipulate the way I 

wanted to look and come out in the end. I chose these specific colors 

because I am very fond of them.


To be completely honest, at first I did not enjoy making the first one due to the difficulty it presented. I was 

very confused watching the tutorial that was provided. However, after I kept on paying attention and 

playing with it myself I was able to get the hang of it on my own. I know, crazy! All in all, I actually 

enjoyed making this project because once I understood it, it went by much faster than expected. I am 

content with my results.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere

My Business Card