pre-Somewhere

 

I think this picture would be the hardest for me to photoshop myself in. Due to the amount of space that is being taken up in the photo, there is not much space to do anything else. However, there is a huge blank spot in the top left. I will probably will be able to photoshop myself in that blank space.












This image inspired my "Somewhere " project in many ways. Let's say for example I photoshop this picture. I can photoshop myself walking the goats, in the background  along with the trees, or even my face on the goats' faces.


This picture actually made me laugh a bit when I seen it. I liked how the guy, who photoshopped the picture, put a towel on the guy's face. In doing so, makes the image much mysterious than previously. Without us seeing the face of the man, we must imagine a face onto him, simply by looking at everything but his face, like his figure. Very well photoshopped.


I would want to recreate this illusion because of how realistic it seems, at least to me. Artist who photoshopped this picture had to fill in an extreme amount of space. As you can see the whole right half of the wall and the left corner of the wall.













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere

My Business Card