My Business Card

 These two pictures (green) is one of the business cards that I was able to create. I really wanted to make this one look cool to look at. Therefore I copied and pasted several of my logos on the front while also putting my last name in the middle. Then, on the back I put my "phone number" 3 different times but the middle one is pink with a black outline/stroke. I am happy on this came out.











In these two pictures below (red) is yet another business card; front and back. For this, I put my logo on the left side of the card, then putting the other half a black rectangle with my first name initial and my last name. Then on the back of the card, I simply just made a gray oval with my "phone number" with a black background. My favorite part of this card is the back because it looks so mysterious with just a dark phone number.



Lastly, for these two pictures (blue) is another business card that I made. I put a gradient rectangle on the left side of the front and put my logo on the right side. I also put my first initial letter and my last name with my "phone number." Then on the back I decided to put a phrase: "A NEW BEGINNING." Lastly, I put different types of polygons around it in order for it to pop.









Comments

  1. Kenny, I really like what you did for the business card project. It is clear you put a lot of thought and detail into them as they are each unique. I really like how you added a gradient to your third card and I like the shapes that you added as well. The way you added your logos to each were really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kenny, I really liked your project. I feel that it is unique and professional. I really like how the colors mix to make the card look better. Very good job, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere